CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Quod differtur, non aufertur.

Translation: That which is postponed is not dropped; the inevitable is yet to happen. (Sir Thomas More)



This SO reminds me of my mom + I. :D

How I wish I had a drum-playing spider!

I did have a goldfish that swam back up the toilet three times in a row...my mom had tried to flush him because I never cleaned out his bowl (he was blackish-gray and you could hardly see him in there), and an hour later my little sis was like, "Mom! There's a fish in the toilet!" Fido lived for two years after that.

Then one time I cleaned out his bowl and he died probably twenty minutes later. Not kidding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very true, and coming from the girl who would pull off her pajama shirt, where it insided out the following night and pull it off in the morning and then where it the right way the next. All those "go back and really clean your room" paid off, I have been to your place,
love ya a bushal and peck,
Mom

Alicia said...

You crack me up:)...But this is totally mom... Love and miss you tons

Expes Puella said...

Ma why you gotta tell the pj story?! :D That's gonna come out at my wedding, I just know it...hahaha...yes I was a laaaazy child.