CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nemo risum praebuit, qui ex se coepit.

Translation: Nobody is laughed at, who laughs at himself. (Seneca)

I Am - Christina Burris

I Want - a job I love as much as my current position but pays what it’s worth (or better, that wouldn‘t hurt).

I Have - many, many reptiles.

I Wish - I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up.

I Hate - that getting ahead can be such a struggle.

I Fear - BOBBLEHEADS. *shiver*

I Hear - people asking when I’m going to have a child, and I wonder how they don’t know me better by now. Seriously.

I Search - for that perfect balance between contentment and desire.

I Wonder - if I really have to grow up. Because I just don’t think so.

I Regret - nothing. I make conscious choices and accept all consequences.

I Love - my ridiculous family and my ridiculous friends! They all had their part in making me the person I am. Although some of them would deny this to the death.

I Always - complain! It’s my stress relief. Too bad for those around me, huh.

I Usually - procrastinate. And then get irritated at those around me who procrastinate. I’m weird like that.

I Am Not - a boy! No matter what my granddad told me when I was little.

I Dance - like someone who can’t.

I Sing - to the chagrin of anyone with ears.

I Never - do everything I’m supposed to. It can be good and bad.

I Rarely - answer my cell phone.

I Cry - when I am frustrated.

I Am Not Always - nice. Ask just about anyone. :/

I Lose - patience when I am tired. I get super fussy.

I'm Confused - by oh, so very much.

I Need - maybe a leg-lengthening procedure? There has to be something that explains my perpetual imbalance.

I Should - put down the Jack in the Box and join a gym already.

I Dream - of owning my own house soon. It always seem to be “one more year” away.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Everytime I see a bobblehead I think of you:)