CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Siste, viator!

Translation: Wait, traveler!

I came across P.J.'s blog a while ago and being my creepy stalker self have enjoyed reading from afar. Not that I have anything to hide (aside from being way way way too entertained by this); I simply haven't made the time to re-introduce myself.

The purpose of which, by the way, this post also serves - hi!

I read this post about thankfulness and totally remember the night Jason bought his wife...whoopsie...so I scanned a couple photos I had in my old album.

I'm a celebrity in the Ivory Coast.
Photobucket

"We called this rat 'Lunch'."
Photobucket

Welcome home!
Photobucket

2 comments:

PJ said...

Oh...wow!

That was...SO...unexpected!

Christina?!?! That was SO totally one of those surreal moments that you could never, ever expect!

Didn't know that was you! I LOVE your blog (despite the fact that you rarely write there anymore)! It's been a VERY long time!

And, yeah: my friends weren't all that excited to see me back on US soil...

And to think: the guy who made that sign ended up as the best man in my wedding (I REALLY didn't have many friends).

Good to see you again! You should keep in touch!

MysticsKryten said...

i'm with PJ. oh wow!! Been a long time girl! been wondering what has happened with some of the YOM'ers from that trip.

Good to find your blog, now I have more late night reading! awesome!!!

sonia flores oliver
#16